The seven means of acquiring wealth for the men are:
- Men have the sole right to inherit the property of their parents after their death.
- Men have the right over the wealth that is discovered by him during excavations.
- They have the right over the wealth that is purchased by him.
- Another important means of wealth was conquest from other kingdoms which was common during those times.
- Men can make money by investing their wealth into profitable trade and other commercial practices.
- Men can be employed in certain professions and can be paid for their work.
- They can receive gifts from various kinds of people.