The structures that were generally used for public services and ceremonies were found in the Citadel. Some of the important structures were:
- There was a discovery of a massive warehouse whose lower structure made up of brick was discovered. The upper portion was made of wood and was decayed.
- There was the discovery of the Great Bath which was a large rectangular tank. It was located in a courtyard surrounded by a corridor on all four sides.
- The steps leading to the tank was present on the north as well as the south.
- The rooms were also present on the three sides of the structure.
- The purpose of the Great Bath as suggested by the archaeologists was generally related to ritual bathing.