Following are some of the advantages and disadvantages of Blogging:
Advantages of Blogging
- We can work on blog anytime and anywhere in the world, all you need is your laptop or a desktop computer and wireless internet services.
- You are your own employee. When blogging, you can blog any time you want to whenever you think of something that is relevant to your blog.
- As a blogger, you are flexible and can choose to write about anything in the world as long as it benefits you and befits your opinions and thought process.
- Very quick and easy to set up, do not need much technical knowledge.
- Easy and quick to update or add new posts. People can leave comments on your blog and you can comment on other persons’ blogs, too.
Disadvantages of Blogging
- You need to be patient because you don’t start earning in a single day. Readership takes time to develop within people.
- Blogging is time-consuming. You need to be disciplined. Finding time to write regular updates can become a chore.
- You need to be very active as a blogger so that people can read your blog posts. If, for example, you fall ill, you won’t be able to blog and this would result in losing followers.
- As you know the public to everyone, you need to put a check on your language.
- There are many very dull blogs around. You may have to look at many before you find some worth reading.